Easy Green Deal™ are the UK's No.1 Green Deal Accreditation experts. At Easy Green Deal we provide prospective Green Deal Installers, ECO Installers and Green Deal Advisory Organisations with a simple, straightforward solution to Green Deal Accreditation including meeting PAS 2030, the Green Deal Code of Practice and the Green Deal Advisory Organisation Standards.
Easy Green Deal are unrivalled in the levels of Green Deal Accreditation, PAS 2030 support and Green Deal Mentoring we provide to each Green Deal Installer, ECO Installer or Green Deal Advisory Organisation and the journey to working under the Green Deal & ECO. Our Award Winning Green Deal support is recommended throughout the industry from leading merchants through to manufacturers, due to our unrivalled quality and support.
Are you looking to become a PAS 2030 Installer? Or are you looking to become a Green Deal Advisory Organisation? Then call our team to find out more.
Green Deal Accreditation
By becoming a Green Deal Installer (PAS 2030 Certification), Energy Company Obligation Installer (ECO) or Green Deal Advisory Organisation you will be at the forefront of demand covering more than fifty different energy efficiency measures including; Gas Boilers, Cavity Wall Insulation, Loft Insulation Double Glazing, Lighting, External Wall Insulation and Renewable technologies including; Solar PV, Solar Thermal and Heat Pumps.
At Easy Green Deal we ensure you meet all the requirements of the Green Deal and ensure you become a Green Deal Installer (PAS 2030) or Green Deal Advisory Organisation (GDAO) in a cost and pain free manner.
Supported by the £1.3bn Energy Company Obligation (ECO), the Green Deal concentrates on the retrofitting of domestic & commercial properties. It is estimated that around £21bn in capital spending will take place by 2022. Only a certified Green Deal Installer can install energy efficiency improvements under the Green Deal scheme.
Green Deal Installer
Green Deal Installers also known as PAS 2030 Installers work closely with Green Deal providers and install the Green Deal measures on the home or business. Once a property has had a Green Deal Advisor perform a Green Deal Assessment and the Green Deal Plan for the measures has been approved by the Green Deal Provider, the installation will follow by the installer who has achieved Green Deal Accreditation.
Are you looking for PAS 2030 Certification?
You can become a Green Deal Installer or ECO Installer by having achieved certification to the Green Deal Installer Standard, PAS 2030, this is assessed by a Green Deal Certification Body. The Green Deal Approval process ensures everyone complies with PAS 2030, the Green Deal Code of Practice, uses competent persons and operates quality business processes. Easy Green Deal support you through the entire Green Deal Accreditation process ensuring you meet all of the required Green Deal standards including PAS 2030.
So why not get Green Deal Accredited today.
Green Deal Advisor & Green Deal Advisory Organisation
Any consumer looking to benefit from the Green Deal, will have an independent Green Deal Assessment undertaken on their property by a Green Deal Advisor. This assessment will then highlight which energy efficiency measures could be installed and would give an energy saving compatible with the Golden Rule. For the Energy Company Obligation, a number of Energy Performance Certificates (EPC's) are required.
You can become a Green Deal Advisor by being a qualified domestic or non-domestic Energy Assessor & Green Deal Advisor. All Green Deal Advisors then need to be a member of a . The Green Deal Advisory Organisation will have achieved certification to the Green Deal Advisory Organisation standards and been assessed by a Green Deal Certification body. At Easy Green Deal we will support your company through the Green Deal Advisory Organisation assessment ensuring you meet all the GDAO standards including the Green Deal Code of Practice.
Green Deal Certification
All Easy Green Deal™ Accreditation Support Packages Include;
- Bespoke Green Deal Quality Management System (Green Deal QMS), designed from your company's precise requirements and meeting all the requirements and regulations of the Green Deal, PAS 2030, Green Deal Code of Practice and Green Deal Advisory Organisation standards.
- A personal Green Deal Mentor to support you for 12 months, through your Green Deal assessment and ensuring you remain compliant throughout the year.
- Cloud based Online Dashboard with your bespoke Green Deal QMS, online record and project management, Green Deal Workflow and direct contact with your personal Green Deal mentor.
- Access to our industry leading partnerships with Green Deal Providers, Merchants, Manufacturers, Training Providers & Networks.
- Access to Green Deal & ECO work and funding.
- Bespoke on/off site Green Deal Support and regular Mentoring from one of our Green Deal Accreditation Mentors on your Green Deal Quality Management System, with guidance all the way through your Green Deal Accreditation Assessment and throughout the year;
- Support on Green Deal Scheme Listing & Registration with exclusive Discounts from the leading Green Deal Certification Bodies.
- Support on the Installation Qualifications and competencies required for Green Deal Accreditation with exclusive discounts on Training Courses.
- Support & Training on the Green Deal Requirements for the practical installation, including the customer handover and working with the Green Deal Provider.
- Support on becoming a Green Deal Advisor for both domestic and commercial properties, including required Green Deal Training Courses and preparation for the Green Deal Advisory Organisation assessment.
For further information or to discuss your company's Green Deal Accreditation please don't hesitate to give our Green Deal team a call on Freephone 0800 882 4304 apply online or return our application form. You can also email contact us here.